Sunday, February 25, 2018

New Blog on Self-Driving Car Safety

I'm doing a lot more work on self-driving car (autonomous vehicle) safety, so I've decided to split my blogging for that activity.  I'll still post more general embedded system topics here, perhaps with reduced frequency.

You can see my new blog on self-driving car safety here:
    https://safeautonomy.blogspot.com

Just to keep perspective, self-driving cars are still very complex embedded systems. You need to get the basics right (this blog) if you want them to be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please send me your comments. I read all of them, and I appreciate them. To control spam I manually approve comments before they show up. It might take a while to respond. I appreciate generic "I like this post" comments, but I don't publish non-substantive comments like that.

If you prefer, or want a personal response, you can send e-mail to comments@koopman.us.
If you want a personal response please make sure to include your e-mail reply address. Thanks!

Job and Career Advice

I sometimes get requests from LinkedIn contacts about help deciding between job offers. I can't provide personalize advice, but here are...